It supports the sustainable development goals by promoting:
- Business development policies that support decent job creation, entrepreneurship and encourage the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises
- Productive employment and decent work for all, including the youth and persons with disabilities
The main target clientele are start-ups, micro and small businesses The Training of Entrepreneurs (ToE) cycle has the following components:
- Marketing SAGB to potential and existing entrepreneurs
- Selection of participants for training in the relevant SAGB package
- Training needs analysis
- Preparing for the training and designing the sessions
- Implementing the ToE workshop for the SAGB package demanded by the participants
- Post-training follow up support provided by the SAGB Trainers to the participants
- Monitoring and evaluating the result of the SAGB training on the participants
Entrepreneurship and Enterprise development
Small Enterprise Development Programme works to strengthen entrepreneurial management skills through capacity building and training resources that foster adoption of good workplace practices in micro-, small and large enterprises. In the area of management training, Valucon has training tools that cover the whole spectrum of target groups, from illiterate micro entrepreneurs to growth oriented small and medium scale entrepreneurs.
Business Management Training
In the area of management training ,Valucon has training tools that cover the whole spectrum of target groups from illiterate micro entrepreneurs to growth oriented small and medium scale entrepreneurs. We have one of the biggest global SME management training programmes for Micro and small entrepreneurs.
Women’s Entrepreneurship and Leadership Development (WELD) Programme
The programme works with service providers promoting entrepreneurship development (financial, non-financial, public, private, associative, freelance etc.) and builds their capacity to better support women entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses. It also works towards creating a more positive enabling environment for WELD, by supporting assessments of the situation, and working with governments and policy makers to remove the specific gender barriers that women entrepreneurs may face.